To fight dengue, these ‘home remedies’ have proven to be the best and worthy beneficial solution!
Dengue symptoms usually appear 3-5 days after the deadly Aedes Egypti has bit the patient and the virus has entered the host’s blood stream. Generally, the symptoms of dengue are after chills, sudden fever, head and body muscle ache, arthritis, anxiety, anemia, appetite loss, and no taste for the mouth are very common.
A few home remedies are –
1. The juice of papaya leaves reduces the duration of dengue. Because of this, the number of white cells and platelets in the body increase. White blood cells help to fight the deadly virus. It is beneficial to have a patient’s status checked for dengue fever with the doctor before administering this remedy. Consumption of papaya leaves is known to have no side-effects.
2. Drinking goat’s milk is also effective and will help boost immunity. Ayurveda study
makes a mentions that goat’s milk is light and easy to digest. However, it may not be a cure for dengue fever.
3. It is beneficial to include turmeric in the diet. Half a teaspoon turmeric in the morning along with normal water and a glass of light-hearted glass of milk at night will be beneficial in the cure of dengue. There are plenty of anti-oxidants in turmeric, which are known to increase the body’s metabolism.
4. Tulsi being a medicinal plant, also assists in the cure. Mix the juice of tulsi leaves to form 8-10 tbsp of extract and add it to honey.
5. Fruits like pomegranate, kiwi among others and vegetables like spinach, broccoli are known to increase platelet count which should be consumed to set the platelet count rising upwards.
These remedies need to be accompanied along with medicines prescribed by the physician to kill the virus.
This article is intended for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Readers are cautioned not to ignore the professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on this website. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately contact your doctor.