Heart health is crucial and keeping it healthy has to be ones greatest motive.
‘These’ are the biggest symptoms of heart attacks; Stay alert and watchful!
It is important to listen to our body. With high-stress levels and exhaustion, we often ignore to signals our body is trying to hear.
Below are a few signs to look for:
- Swelling of the feet and palms means swelling of blood flow to the heart
There is an indication of that.
2. Be alert at the time if you have dizziness. This has a lot to do with the health of the heart. This could be a possibility of a warning sign.
3. Do not ignore you are sweating profusely all of a sudden. It can be a signal to heart ailments.
4. Sudden discomfort in the chest area may be a cause of a heart attack.
5. If there is a problem with hand and shoulder pain while suffering in the chest; pay a visit to the doctor.
While these are just a few signs indicating poor heart health. It is always essential to pay attention to one’s heart.
Listed below are a few basic rules to maintain a happy Heart health
- Hereditary: If you have a history of heart ailments, you need to take extra precautions.
- Balanced diet: Diet should be strictly taken care of. Avoid too much dependence on junk food that could cause bloating.
- Exercising regularly is key. This will ensure your heart is active and blood circulation is well maintained.
- Performing yoga on a daily basis is essential for maintaining great Heart health. It ensures effective pumping of blood to all parts of the body.
For more such news on Health & Fitness, read Newsstack.in
This article is for informational purposes only. It does to provide medical advice. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Readers lindly do not ignore the professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on this website. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately contact your doctor.