A 19-year-old French woman recently suffered a near-fatal allergic reaction to hair dye chemical, causing her head to grow almost double in size.
Estelle told French book, Le Parisien, she had a”light-bulb mind” after using the hair dye known as Paraphenylenediamine (PPD).
Though she used an extremely tiny quantity of the dye, her entire scalp responded immediately after the program.
The swelling began shortly after the application and Estelle had to take an antihistamine to help with the irritation. Moreover, her head enlarged the next morning, growing up to 63 centimeters out of 55.8 centimeters. Allergic reaction to hair dye chemicals has been common among quite afew people.
Read more articles at Newsstack.